- Cotton twill pine popover deck shirt
- Heavy wash for a vintage look
- Feature zig zag stitching, elephant embroidery and contrast fabric on under collar.
- Contrast twill tape on back neck
- Concealed sleeve placket with off-white rubber buttons
- Working cuff with off- white rubber buttons
- Beaufort self-colour embroidery on sleeve placket
- Machine wash
- Model is 6’4”, 40” chest, 32” waist and wears size M
Our men's shirts are cut to remove any excess or unwanted fabric. They are, as we would describe them a 'gentleman's fit', meaning simply that they are designed to complement and flatter a gentleman's figure without constraining him.
Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £125.
Shipment within the UK is sent via Royal Mail. Standard delivery will take a minimum of 2 working days from date of despatch. Order before 3pm for same day despatch.
(2 - 4 Working days) £5.50
(Order before 3pm Mon - Thur) £6.50
Need to return your items? No problem! All of our orders contain a free returns label as standard. All we ask is that you send us the products in re-sellable condition within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange. Please note, our boxers are non-returnable. Full terms here.
& FREE RETURNS