Ide Dark Blue Gingham Shirt
- Soft brushed premium modal and merino wool blend gingham shirt
- Centre back box pleat for extra ease
- Curved hem for easy fit
- Cream branded button with contrast button stitching on cuff and sleeve placket
- 70% modal 30% merino wool
- Bespoke script print piping in back neck and cuffs
- Signature embroidered elephant logo on cuff and Beaufort embroidery at placket both in self colour
- Hand wash
- Model is Height 180cm, Bust 34”, Waist 25.5”, Hips 37”, Size 8 and wears a Small
- Boyfriend fit, size down for a more classic look
Our boyfriend fit shirts are cut to be slightly oversized. We recommend sizing down if you prefer a more streamlined look.
Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £125.
Orders purchased after 24th October 2022 and before Christmas Eve can be returned for exchange or refund until 13th January 2023.
Order before 3pm for same day despatch. Shipment within the UK is sent via Royal Mail or DPD. Standard delivery will take a minimum of 2 working days from date of despatch.
(2 - 4 days) £5.50
(Usually Next Day) £6.50
(Next Day Guaranteed) £8.00
Need to return your items? No problem! All of our orders contain a free returns label as standard. All we ask is that you send us the products in re-sellable condition within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange. Please note, our boxers are non-returnable. Full terms here.
Womenswear Size Guide
Shirts, Tops, Knitwear, Jackets, Dresses, Jeans and Trousers
We know that sizes differ across all brands, so here are the BODY MEASUREMENTS we use for each of our womenswear sizes. Please measure yourself to find your perfect Beaufort & Blake fit.
|Measurement||XS (6-8)||S (8-10)||M (12)||L (14-16)||XL (16-18)|
No clips. No pins. No filters. No models.
We’ve stripped everything back to give you an honest look at our womenswear fit.
Usually wears a Size 6-8 and is 5'6
Usually wears a Size 8 and is 5'8
Usually wears a Size 10 and is 5'6
Usually wears a Size 12 and is 5'8
Usually wears a Size 14 and is 5'5
Usually wears a Size 16 and is 5'7
Usually wears a Size 16-18 and is 5'9
How to measure?
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your chest.
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around your natural waist point
3. Low Hip
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your hip