Stroud Dusty Pink Cord Shirt
- Classic collar fine needlecord shirt
- Garment dyed and washed for extra softness
- Centre back box pleat for extra ease
- Curved hem for easy fit
- Tortoiseshell branded button with contrast button stitching on cuff and sleeve placket
- 100% cotton
- Bespoke script print trim at inside cuffs and sleeve placket
- Signature embroidered elephant logo on cuff and Beaufort embroidery at placket both in self colour
- Machine wash 30 degrees
- Model is Height 174cm, Bust 32", Waist 24", Hips 36", Size 6 and wears a Small
- Boyfriend fit, size down for a more classic look
Our boyfriend fit shirts are cut to be slightly oversized. We recommend sizing down if you prefer a more streamlined look.
Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £125.
Orders purchased after 24th October 2022 and before Christmas Eve can be returned for exchange or refund until 13th January 2023.
Order before 3pm for same day despatch. Shipment within the UK is sent via Royal Mail or DPD. Standard delivery will take a minimum of 2 working days from date of despatch.
(2 - 4 days) £5.50
(Usually Next Day) £6.50
(Next Day Guaranteed) £8.00
Need to return your items? No problem! All of our orders contain a free returns label as standard. All we ask is that you send us the products in re-sellable condition within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange. Please note, our boxers are non-returnable. Full terms here.
Menswear Size Guide
Our men’s casual shirts are cut to a regular fit. We recommend taking your usual size.
Our dress shirts are cut close to the body and slightly tapered at the waist. We recommend using our men’s size guide for instructions on how to take your collar measurement.
Table refers to body measurements. All measurements are in inches.
How to measure?
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the base of your neck where the collar would sit.
Measure from the centre of your back neck, down your shoulder and arm to wrist bone
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around your natural waist point
5. Low Hip
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your hip
6. Inside Leg
Measure from the inside of your leg at the crotch, down your inner leg
7. Shirt Length
Take the tape measure from the base of your back neck, at the centre and measure straight down your spine.