£ 35.00 £ 110.00
Billacott Navy Puff Sleeve Jumpsuit
£ 75.00 £ 145.00
- 100% linen from Irish mill Baird McNutt
- Concealed side zip fastening and elasticated back shirring for ease
- Machine wash 30 degrees
- Model is Height 170cm, Bust 32”, Waist 24”, Hips 34” and wears a size 8
- Classic fit, take your usual size
- Key measurements of garment in inches
- Size 6 chest 31.5, waist ( relaxed elastic) 28, hip 40, inside leg 22.5
- Size 8 chest 33, waist 29, hip 42, inside leg 22.5
- Size 10 chest 34.5, waist 31.5, hip 44, inside leg 22.5
- Size 12 chest 36, waist 33, hip 45.5, inside leg 22.5
- Size 14 chest 37.5, waist 34.5, hip 47, inside leg 22.5
- Size 16 chest 39, waist 36, hip 48.5, inside leg 22.5
Our puff sleeve jumpsuit features a concealed zip fastening and has a gathered waist and elasticated back panel for stretch and comfort. Cut to a regular fit, we recommend taking your usual size.
Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £125.
Order before 3pm for same day despatch. Shipment within the UK is sent via Royal Mail or DPD. Standard delivery will take a minimum of 2 working days from date of despatch.
(2 - 4 days) £5.50
(Usually Next Day) £6.50
(Next Day Guaranteed) £8.00
Orders shipped to countries outside the UK will be shipped on a DDP basis. All duties & taxes will be settled by us.
Free UK Returns
Need to return your items? No problem! All of our orders shipped in the UK contain a free returns label as standard. All we ask is that you send us the products in re-sellable condition within 14 days for a refund and 28 days for an exchange. Please note, our boxers are non-returnable and any returns made for orders shipped outside of the UK will be at the customer's cost. Full terms here.
We know that sizes differ across brands, so we have provided a guide to the Body Measurements that we use across all of our womenswear styles, to ensure you get the correct fit.
If you’re unsure of your body measurements, our How to Measure guide is here to help.
Size guide coming soon
International Size Conversion
|UK/AU||XS (6-8)||S (8-10)||M (12)||L (14-16)||XL (16-18)|
|US||2 - 4||4 - 6||8||10 - 12||12 - 14|
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your chest.
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around your natural waist point.
3. Low Hip
Keeping the tape measure level and straight, wrap it around the fullest part of your hip.
Measured straight across from 2.5cm below armhole.
Measured straight across from 15cm below armhole.
Measured straight across bottom edge.
4. Front Body Length
Measured from where the shoulder seam joins the collar, straight down to hem edge.
5. Sleeve Length
Measured straight from top of armhole seam to cuff edge.